Working With Us
Accounting Manager - (Temporary position)
We are currently seeking an experienced Accounting Manager to join our team in our Opa-Locka, FL location on a temporary basis for a maternity leave replacement from December 2016 to April 2017. This position will report to the Group CFO.
Please note: Do not apply if you are not proficient in Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise. This is a mandatory requirement for this position.
This position is responsible for analyzing financial information and prepares financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• Take care of the daily activities of the accounting department
• Accounts payable and receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury and bank reconciliation, check runs, invoicing
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
• Provide recommendations
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Interact with accounting departments of group subsidiaries.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years relevant work experience in an Accounting Manager role
• Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations, GAAP
• Marine Industry experience a plus
• Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus, English is mandatory
• Supervisory skills required
Required Abilities and Skills:
• Proficiency in Intuit Quickbooks Enterprise
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Strong organizational and detailed skills
• Problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Advance skills in MS Excel
• Able to travel if needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Please send you resume to email@example.com
Authorized SERVICE ENGINEER
This position requires a person with experience as a mechanical fitter in a maintenance environment. Our customers are in the shipping, cruise and offshore industries. The exceptional quality of our service is a direct result of our dedicated staff. Applicants will need to be physically and medically fit and prepared to travel away from home for periods of time. Applicants must have a driving license.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
•Strong technical and practical background in Fiberglass (FRP/GRP) fabrication and repair as related to marine related craft and equipment an asset;
•Familiarity with evacuation systems/lifeboats would be an asset;
•Background working in the marine environment is an asset;
•Ability to communicate both orally and in writing is essential;
•Ability to work with international teams;
•Must be able and willing to travel internationally for extended periods of time;
•Ability to problem solve under strict timelines.
•Servicing the products of the company, both on and off site in marine and offshore related environments •Preparation of Service Reports and expense claims •Identification of additional work or material requirements during debriefing sessions •Ensuring that materials are available prior to the commencement of the job •Assisting the After Sales & Service Department in locating/researching original data and build specifications •Assistance with workshop related activities and on-site product refurbishment •Assisting Senior Technical Project Manage with product related tasks, in some cases acting as project manager •Responsibility for the maintenance of your work area and tools •Providing technical experience and information •Availability to work in any location at all times •Contribute in ensuring a safe working environment